Glam Baby Bumps: Halle Berry "I Hope Nahla Is Proud Of Me"

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Halle Berry "I Hope Nahla Is Proud Of Me"


Halle Berry won an NAACP Image Award for her work on Frankie and Alice on Friday (March 4).

The 44-year-old actress who is currently dating Olivier Martinez shared that she hopes that her daughter, Nahla, is inspired by her work.

“I hope she’s proud of me. I’m sure she won’t like everything I’ve done, but I hope she will appreciate that I dared to be myself and always did what I believed in,” Halle shared. “I hope those are qualities that I pass on to her.”
Source
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.