Glam Baby Bumps: Britney Spears: March Cover of V Magazine

Friday, March 4, 2011

Britney Spears: March Cover of V Magazine


Britney Spears covers the latest issue of V magazine.

The singer and mom to boys Jayden james, 4, and Sean Preston, says that her boys make her happy and revealed that she likes to cook.

"I love to cook, especially for my boys. I also make a mean southern sweet tea from a recipe my mom passed on to me. It’s really good. I love it. I make it for my boys all the time."


Spears also opened up about the changes that motherhood has brought,

"I think it’s easier to let people in when you’re younger, but when I became a mother I wanted more privacy for myself and my children. A life away from my life," she added, "I’d be a full-time mom which would be cool. I’d miss my fans and all of the love the most, but I definitely would not miss having my picture taken everywhere I go. I wouldn’t miss showering in arenas either. So gross!"


Her new album Femme Fatale will be released on March 29.
Bookmark and Share
posted by glam baby at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory for Cleveland, Ohio
follow me on Twitter

Disclaimer: This site's purpose is to publish entertainment and offbeat gossip from various Web sources. Information has not been independently confirmed. Glam Baby Bumps does not own any of the pictures posted here and all images can be removed.